Accessibility for content creators
- Wednesday, September 2, 2015, 9:00 am PST
- Location: TBA
Think accessibility is the designer's or developer's job? Think again, content folks! You play a critical role in making sites and apps usable by everybody. In fact, you're the first, essential piece of the puzzle. In this workshop, Derek will empower you to lead the charge on the accessibility front.
- How to use markup to structure and format text for all kinds of users
- How choosing the right images improves comprehension
- How to create meaningful links, labels, and page titles (and why that really, really matters)
- How your content's reading level impacts accessibility