Successfully integrating web accessibility in your organization's lifecycle
- Wednesday, April 8, 2015, 11:00 am ET
- Location: Online workshop
Who's in charge of accessibility? The designer, the developer, the content strategist, or the project manager? The answer is as simple as it is hard: all of them. Denis takes us through real-world scenarios to show where projects go oh-so wrong when it comes to accessibility. He gives us the key to making accessibility a priority at every stage of a project, and making sure each department is on track. You'll leave with the blueprint, strategy, and right mindset to turn your project into a powerhouse.
- Common pitfalls (and how to avoid them)
- The secret to breaking down responsibilities across departments
- How to create an accessibility focused ecosystem
- How to ensure accountability across disciplines and roles